Halls Head Central Community Wall
Our Community Wall was created to support local charities and not-for-profit community groups and collect donations of various items required to assist them with the important work they do. Located between Bakers Delight and W Lane, you can donate by checking the list of required donations below and dropping your donation in to the collection box at the Community Wall.
This month, Halls Head Central is proud to support OVIS Community Services (Mandurah) who are seeking the following donations.
- Tinned and glass jarred items (must be sealed & within date). I.e. baked beans, spaghetti, vegies, tuna, tomatoes, pasta sauce, jams, vegemite, coffee, milo etc.
- Packet food (must be sealed & within date). I.e. tea, pasta, cereal, long life milk etc.
- Cling wrap, alfoil, baking paper, sandwich bags etc.
- Washing powder
- Cleaning clothes
- Garbage bags
- Dishwashing liquid
- Fitted sheets – Queen and Single (new)
- Doona Covers – Queen and Single (new)
- Pillowcases (new)
- Tea Towels (new)
- Towels (new)
- Flannels (new)
- Hand Towels (new)
- Shower gel/body wash (no soap)
- Shampoo & Conditioners
- Roll on and spray deodorants
- Toilet paper
- Toddler clothing – boys & girls (new)
- Ladies leggings – various sizes (new)
- Plain ladies’ t-shirts – various sizes (new)
- Light up pillow pets (Only light up ones please)
- Nappies (not newborns)
- Baby wipes
- Formula (Unopened and within date)
- Kids craft items (glue, stickers etc.)
- Kitchen items (starter kits)
- Pots & Pans (starter kits)
- Small tool kit – screw drivers, allen keys, pliers, spanners etc. (starter kits)
- Adult colouring books and pencils
Please note: They cannot accept any items which are opened or used.
The final collection date is the last day of the month.